Laboratory and formulation
- Measuring the FLASH POINT
- Measurement of the BOILING POINT
- VAPOUR PRESSURE measurement
- Lower and upper EXPLOSIVE LIMITS measurementSELF-
- IGNITION TEMPERATURE measurement
- VISCOSITE measurement
- DENSITY measurement
- Measurement of FUSION TEMPERATURE
- In Vitro Test of CORROSIVITY, IRRITATION…
- Prediction of the hazards of a substance using Qsar
ITekem is a partner of the University of Taru in Estonia and the Department of Computational Chemistry, which has developed a Qsar suite geared towards determining the ‘regulatory’ hazards of the CLP, such as oral toxicity, skin irritation, carcinogenicity and mutagenicity….
You want to create your own formula (Detergents, Biocides). Drawing on our many years of industrial experience, our formula development department will work with your specifications to create the product formula that meets your requirements.
We take care of all operations, from creating the formula to testing its effectiveness. Once the formula has been validated, it is supplied with manufacturing instructions, suggestions from suppliers, as well as the SDS and labelling. As many samples as necessary to achieve the objective are prepared to meet your expectations.
If required, we can guide you through the manufacturing process with a partner company.